Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Name different places you've seen Super-8 being us

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Frank, the two shooters you saw shooting with Super-8 Cameras that said it was for the BBC, did you find out what the actual show was they were shooting the Super-8 for?

    and Thanks Frank, your story about running into the gents shooting Super-8mm inspired this topic.

    -Alex




    [This message has been edited by Alex (edited August 09, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member miguelito's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I was at the Santa Monica pier last summer
    and saw a film crew shooting an Aetna Insurance commercial. They were shooting with
    an Arri 35 and what looked like a Beaulieu
    7000 Pro with a fisheye lens. I think I saw
    the AC pulling-out a roll of Pro 8mm neg film.

    It was really cool to see 35mm and S8 side
    by side in one production. I had my 35mm cam.
    with me and took pictures.

    miguelito

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •